Seniorpeoplemeet Contact Information

13% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Seniorpeoplemeet Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “My account I do not want to renew”
  • “Can't log in”
  • “Took money out of my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel”
  • “To Cancel”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Hi i want to get back on the site”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My photo is yet to be aproved and i need to make a payment”

Request for Information Question:

• “I used to be a member, I am trying to find out my password so I can join Our Time. I input my email and asked for my forgotten password, but I have not received an email. My email address is springer95@icloud.com”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card”

Other Question:

• “Rejoin with new information”
  • “I would like to join”
  • “Customer”

About

Top Seniorpeoplemeet Services

Online Dating, Customer Care

Top Seniorpeoplemeet Products

Account, Website

Seniorpeoplemeet Pros and Cons

Pros: I met my true love, Stress, I met some great people

Cons: Was not satisfied with the caliber of men, Profile and photo manipulation, Nonexistent

Related Companies

IAC, POF, Tinder, Match, Angies List

Summary

You can join Seniorpeoplemeet for free and start using dating services. The site is oriented at senior people acquaintance and helps them to settle their lives. According to the statistics, each year more than one million seniors become the members of Seniorpoeoplemeet. The registration process is rather easy and requires filling special personal data fields in. To begin communication you should agree with terms and policies, too. As for the paid services available on this site, they can be ordered through the credit cards or other payment means. There are opportunities not only for clients but also for partners. If you are business representative, you can advertise with Seniorpeoplemeet of become an affiliate in your region.

Seniorpeoplemeet reviews and complaints

Seniorpeoplemeet is ranked 90 out of 363 in Dating and Social Networking category

Edit Description

POF
POF
3540 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Seniorpeoplemeet? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup